Blackcurrant vanilla truffle
by Sonja Hänni
- 200 g Crop’s blackcurrant puree
- 200 g jam sugar
- 200 g cream
- 420 g white chocolate (Carma, Ivoire Swiss Top)
- 25 g glucose
- 25 g sorbitol
- 50 g butter
- Heat the blackcurrant puree with half of the jam sugar.
- Gradually add the rest of the jam sugar and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the contents of your bowl onto another and let the mixture cool down.
- Fill the chocolate molds 1/3rd full.
- Bring the cream, glucose and sorbitol to the boil and pour it over the white chocolate.
- Stir gently until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the butter and stir in gently as well.
- Put the ganache on the jelly so the chocolate mold is completely filled.
- Leave to stand for at least 12 hours.
- Cover the truffles with white chocolate.
- Let them cool down in the fridge.
packaging: 1 kg