Chocolate pear pie
by Sonja Hänni
- 600 g Crop’s pears in segments
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 180 g sugar
- 150 g eggs
- 100 g flour
- Slowly melt the butter, the chocolate and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Split the eggs and whip the egg white.
- Add the sugar to the egg yolk and whip until pale yellow.
- Mix the chocolate with the egg yolk.
- First add the flour to the egg yolk and stir - then add the whipped egg white and gently stir again.
- Put the mix in 2 buttered, floured molds (20cm) and smooth it. Cover with the pear segments and bake (190°C, 50 min.).
- Brush the fruit with jam sugar.
packaging: 5 x 1 kg